Actions de lutte contre le paludisme à promouvoir
It is important to be very clear about what exact behaviors you are asking community members to do to prevent and treat malaria. Be sure to be clear and direct. These key actions will help you focus on the most important points.
- What is Malaria?
- Key Action 1: Every Household Member Should Sleep Under an Insecticide-Treated Net (ITN) Every Night
- Key Action 2: Properly Care For and Maintain Your Insecticide-Treated Net (ITN)
- Key Action 3: Support Pregnant Women to Attend Antenatal Care Visits and Receive an Insecticide-Treated Net (ITN) and Intermittent Preventive Treatment in Pregnancy (IPTp) Medication
- Key Action 4: Know the Symptoms of Malaria and Seek Care within 24 Hours at a Health Facility or with a Community Health Worker
- Key Action 5: Request a Malaria Test and Respect the Test Results
- Key Action 6: Finish the Entire Malaria Treatment Prescribed by your Health Provider or Community Health Worker
- Key Action 7: In Some Areas, Be Receptive to Initiatives to Spray Inside Homes*
- Key Action 8: In Some Areas, Encourage Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention (SMC) to Protect Children Under Five*
- Additional Resources: Malaria Actions to Promote
Topic PrécédentTopic Suivante