Users of this toolkit can find each other to compare experiences and get ideas by joining the Springboard for Social and Behavior Change special online Group for Community and Faith Leaders .
Les utilisateurs de cette boîte à outils peuvent se retrouver pour comparer leurs expériences et obtenir des idées en rejoignant Le Groupe des leaders communautaires et confessionnels du programme spécial Springboard pour le Changement Social et de Comportement.
In addition to the numerous references made throughout the toolkit, here are some other useful resources you might find helpful in your malaria activities.
All Worksheets from the Malaria SBC Toolkit for Community and Faith Leaders
General Social and Behavior Change Resources
The RBM Social and Behavior Change Working Group is an international community of practice for malaria social and behavior change. The most important documents are listed below and can be found on the Working Group’s Resources page :
- Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Indicator Reference Guide: Second Edition
- Strategic Framework for Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication 2018-2030 (list of resources, p. 37)
- Developing M&E Plans for Malaria Social and Behavior Change Programs: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Malaria SBC Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Checklist for Reporting on Malaria Social and Behavior Change Program Evaluations
- The Art of Asking Questions: Priority Research Areas and Approaches for Malaria Social and Behavior Change Programs
Other General Social and Behavior Change Resources:
- Social and Behavior Change Communication Saves Lives: What is Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Video: The Elephant, the Rider, and the Path: A Tale of Behavior Change
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The P Process: Five Steps to Strategic Communication
- Integrated SBC Programs Implementation Kit
- Promoting Quality Medicines Through SBC
- SBC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Red Cross/Red Crescent: Stages of Behavior Change Module
Webinars: The Role of Community and Faith Leaders in Malaria Control and Prevention
The U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative and Breakthrough ACTION co-hosted two webinars to launch the Malaria SBC Toolkit for Community and Faith Leaders.
Part I: The Role of Community and Faith Leaders in Malaria Control and Prevention
This webinar convened leaders in malaria for the official launch of this website, the Malaria SBC Toolkit for Community and Faith Leaders. This webinar recording is available in English .
Part II: In-depth Orientation to the Malaria SBC Toolkit for Community and Faith Leaders
This webinar provides an in-depth orientation to this toolkit with country-specific examples, as well as an overview of the platform Springboard for SBC , an online community for SBC professionals.
Click here to download the English PDF version of this toolkit.